Maple Leaf Square (Bremner Blvd)
- Location Toronto, Ontario
- Client Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (MLSE), The Cadillac Fairview Corp. Ltd. and Lanterra Developments
- Architects KPMB Architects, design architects with Page + Steele Architects, architects of record
- Completion 2011
- Size 1,135,500 ft² / 105,491 m²
- Project type Mixed-Use, Residential, Tower
Maple Leaf Square creates a bold and energetic 24 hour sports, entertainment and residential precinct in downtown Toronto. Situated between the Toronto Financial District to the north and Harbourfront to the south, and anchored by the adjacent Air Canada Centre, the complex consolidates this precinct into a vital sports and entertainment district in the city.
The design integrates two slender residential towers with a mixed use podium comprising retail, entertainment, hotel, daycare and office space. The podium, is distinguished by a frit glass ‘wrapper’ floating above the retail base that carries large-scale signage visible from the Gardiner Expressway. The glass wraps continuously around the podium, interrupted only at the northwest and southeast by stone corners. The roof of the podium is landscaped into a series of courtyards and terraces for hotel, daycare and residential uses.