KPMB Architects is one of Canada’s leading architectural practices. Founded in 1987, KPMB has evolved a diverse portfolio of architectural projects with a focus on building healthy, vibrant cities and communities. The practice is committed to quality and excellence and contemporary modern design. KPMB has grown to 100+ employees and is recognized for its highly collaborative, energetic culture. KPMB works on a wide variety of high-profile projects for some of North America’s leading cultural, educational, and business leaders.
KPMB is seeking an outstanding individual to join the team as our Receptionist. Based in our downtown Toronto office, the successful candidate will be warm, energetic, enthusiastic and professional. Please note: the hours of work for this position are from 9:30AM to 6:00PM Monday to Friday.
As a Receptionist at KPMB Architects, the duties include but are not limited to are:
- Creating a welcoming environment, greeting, and directing visitors and connecting them to the appropriate party
- Handling all incoming and outgoing mail, calls, emails, and faxes in a professional and timely manner
- Drafting and distributing office memos and correspondence
- Coordinate meeting room schedules and bookings
- Assist with data entry and database maintenance
- Ensuring reception and other common areas are clean and organized
- Providing clerical and administrative support to various teams, when required
- Assist in arranging internal and external events
- Previous work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com with “Receptionist” in the subject line.
KPMB Architects is located at 351 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by KPMB regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.