KPMB is seeking an individual to join the team as a Receptionist and Accounts Payable Administrator.
You will perform a variety of day-to-day office responsibilities, support office processes, assist the administrative and finance teams while being the primary point of contact for staff and guests. You will have strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and time management to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
This role is intended to be an in-person role based in our downtown Toronto office.
Core responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
· Manage the day-to-day operations in our Toronto office
· Greet and screen all staff and visitors who enter the office
· Manage mailroom, coordinate couriers and shipping
· Monitor and maintain office and kitchen supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
· Provide information to external and internal contacts, while handling sensitive information in a confidential manner
· Collect & organize a high volume of American Express credit card receipts/transactions on a monthly basis
· Data entry of the CAD and USD American Express credit card transactions in accounting software system on a monthly basis
· Ensure all American Express credit card transactions are properly coded in the accounting system and that they have the appropriate receipt back up and adherence to company’s policies and procedures
· Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, faxing, scanning, maintaining computer and manual filling systems, etc
· Provide additional general support to the Admin and Finance team by performing other related duties as needed
· Minimum 1 year of related experience as a Receptionist or a similar role
· Minimum 1 year of accounts payable experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High attention to detail
· Excellent organization skills
· Excellent time management skills to meet tight deadlines
· Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
· Positive and professional attitude accompanied with a strong work ethic
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
How to apply:
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accounts Payable Administrator” in the subject line.
KPMB Architects is located at 351 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario.
We are committed to the safety of our candidates and our employees. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for all candidates. If you are contacted by KPMB regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
KPMB celebrates diversity and welcomes people from all backgrounds to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.