KPMB is seeking a talented individual to join the studio within a healthcare project team as a Job Captain.
As a Job Captain, you will be an essential team member responsible for leading the technical advancement of a project and the production and organization of construction documents, drawings, and specifications.
Core responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Manage a team in the preparation of drawings/documents using Revit
- Manage team resources and schedules according to design, deliverable, and construction schedule
- Address project team’s day-to-day questions or issues that may arise while advising the Project Manager of any quality or accuracy concern
- Ensure compliance of construction documents and details to meet code and best practices
- Liaise with clients, consultants, and contractors
Qualifications & Experience:
- 8+ years’ work experience in large scale, institutional projects, with minimum 5 years’ experience managing a drawing production team
- 8+ years’ production experience in design, modelling and drafting using Revit software, possessing an in-depth working knowledge of the current version of the software is required
- Ability to project manage/coordinate along with strong interpersonal skills to further develop strong relationships with team members, clients, and consultants
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Professional accreditation with OAAAS, Lic. Tech. OAA or similar an asset
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and portfolio in confidence to email@example.com with “Job Captain” in the subject line.
If you are contacted by KPMB regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
KPMB celebrates diversity and welcomes people from all backgrounds to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.