We are seeking to expand our team and are currently looking for talented Technologists and licenced Technologists OAA.
As a member of the KPMB Architectural Team, you will play a significant role on a project that requires creativity, collaboration, in-depth knowledge, design details, technical capabilities, while maintaining KPMB’s quality from concept through to construction.
Who we are looking for:
If you can answer “YES” to the following questions, we want to hear from you.
- Are you curious about the future of our field and eager to help drive it?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and rise to a challenge?
- Are you a self-starter who can work independently, knows when to ask questions, and is comfortable collaborating with a team?
- Do you hold an Architectural Technologist Diploma?
- Have a solid 3+ years as an Architectural Technologist in a professional setting?
- High level of proficiency using Revit, as well as a good understanding of BIM Protocols/Standards, AutoCAD, Rhino, Grasshopper, Dynamo?
If this is you, we invite you to contact us by:
Submitting your CV and Portfolio in confidence to email@example.com with “Technologist Role” in the subject line.
We are committed to the safety of our candidates and our employees. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for all candidates. If you are contacted by KPMB regarding your application, please advise if you require accommodation.
KPMB celebrates diversity and welcomes people from all backgrounds to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.