Sr. Architect, Healthcare/Clinical Planner
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role that will allow you to make a significant impact in the healthcare industry? Are you passionate about designing spaces that are functional, sustainable, and conducive to the healing and recovery of patients? If so, we want to hear from you.
As a Sr. Architect, Healthcare/Clinical Planner, you will be a key member of the management team. You will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, developing relationships with potential clients, and promoting KPMB’s services and expertise within the healthcare industry.
In this role, you will:
- Bring an entrepreneurial attitude and will focus on growing the healthcare portfolio of projects for KPMB, by securing new client relationships and expanding existing ones
- Possess the ability to lead clients and consultants to collaborate effectively with others across the full range of services provided by KPMB
- Build and lead teams capable of both winning and executing healthcare solutions that add value for our clients and the community
- Assist in establishing an environment that encourages leadership, integrity, humility, respect, and responsibility, along with collaboration, experimentation, innovation, and creativity
- Participate in industry seminars, local/regional professional organizations, and national conferences through presentations and publications
Who we are looking for:
If you can answer “YES’ to the following questions, we want to hear from you.
- Are you a licenced Architect and in good standing with the OAA?
- Do you have a minimum of 15 years of experience in healthcare design?
- Do you have proven success in developing new clients and maintaining client relationships through project delivery?
- Do you have a deep understanding and experience in clinical planning (including acute care, chronic care, and rehabilitation), the Ministry of Health approval process, Infrastructure Ontario Procurement process?
- Do you have the desire to work in a collaborative team environment, while leading, and mentoring a team?
- Can you translate an understanding of KPMB’s business strategy, turn that vision into a plan, and turn that plan into reality?
- Do you have experience negotiating project scope and fees?
- Do you have experience with developing thought leadership publications and participating in speaking engagements?
- If you have project experience in Long Term Care, that would be an asset.
Are you aligned with KPMB’s core values?
- People first. We support one another and treat everyone with respect, empathy, and integrity.
- Teamwork. We design through collaboration, challenging ourselves and our clients to achieve excellence.
- Rigour. We rigorously pursue ideas to craft buildings that are transformative, regenerative, and beautiful.
- Sustainability and equity. We seek to have a positive social, environmental, and economic impact through our work.
- We give back. We support and strengthen the cultural and social well-being of our communities.
If this is you, we invite you to contact us by:
Submitting your CV to email@example.com with “Sr. Architect, Healthcare/Clinical Planner” in the subject line.
We are committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. KPMB Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status.
If you are contacted by KPMB regarding your application, please advise if you require accommodations.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.