KPMB is seeking an individual to join the team as a Receptionist.
You will perform a variety of day-to-day office responsibilities, support office processes, assist the administrative and finance teams while being the primary point of contact for staff and guests. You will have strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and time management to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
This role is intended to be an in-person role based in our downtown Toronto office.
Core responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Manage the day-to-day operations in our Toronto office
- Greet and screen all staff and visitors who enter the office
- Manage mailroom, coordinate couriers and shipping
- Monitor and maintain office and kitchen supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Provide information to external and internal contacts, while handling sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Process various types of accounts payable transactions including data entry of vendor invoices and expense reports
- Ensure all invoices are properly coded in the accounting system and that they have the appropriate approval to processing and adherence to company’s policies and procedures
- Reconciliation of vendor statements for missing invoices and resolution of aged items
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, faxing, scanning, maintaining computer and manual filling systems, etc
- Provide additional general support to the Admin and Finance team by performing other related duties as needed.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience as a Receptionist or a similar role
- Minimum 1 year of accounts payable experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Positive and professional attitude accompanied with a strong work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
How to apply:
Please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com with “Receptionist” in the subject line.
KPMB Architects is located at 351 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario.
We are committed to the safety of our candidates and our employees. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for all candidates. If you are contacted by KPMB regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
KPMB celebrates diversity and welcomes people from all backgrounds to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.