KPMB Architects is one of Canada’s leading architectural practices. Founded in 1987, KPMB has evolved a diverse portfolio of architectural projects with a focus on building healthy, vibrant cities and communities. The practice is committed to quality and excellence and contemporary modern design. KPMB has grown to 100+ employees and is recognized for its highly collaborative, energetic culture. KPMB works on a wide variety of high-profile projects for some of North America’s leading cultural, educational, and business leaders.
KPMB is seeking an outstanding individual to join the team as our Receptionist. Based in our downtown Toronto office, the successful candidate will be warm, energetic, enthusiastic and professional. Please note: the hours of work for this position are from 9:30AM to 6:00PM Wednesday to Friday.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude and connect them to the appropriate party
- Answer phone calls in a professional and timely manner
- Screen calls and forward to the appropriate person
- Handle incoming and outgoing emails, mail, and packages
- Coordinate meetings and organize conference calls
- Schedule GoTo meetings when requested
- Tidy and maintain reception area
- Provide excellent customer service
- Previous work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Positive attitude accompanied with a strong work ethic
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Excellent time management skills
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Receptionist” in the subject line.
KPMB Architects is located at 351 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by KPMB regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.