KPMB is seeking an individual to join the team as an Office Coordinator.
As an Office Coordinator, you will perform a variety of day-to-day office responsibilities, support office processes, assist the administrative team and be the primary point of contact for staff and guests. You will have strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and time management to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
Currently, our office is working remotely, however, this role is intended to be based in our downtown Toronto office.
Core responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day operations for our Toronto office, including safety preparations for employees returning to work (enforcing office protocols, managing office space reservation tool, ordering and stocking PPE).
- Greet and screen all staff and visitors who enter the office by asking predetermined questions regarding COVID-19 and record all responses given.
- Cleaning and sanitizing shared surfaces and making sure hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are replenished and used regularly.
- Keeping records of compliance with local pandemic-related health regulations by, for example, tracking each employee and visitor to keep a record of how many people are in the workplace at any given time.
- Manage mailroom, coordinate couriers, shipping, and daily mail.
- Monitor and maintain office and kitchen supplies inventory and place orders as necessary.
- Coordinate special events and invitations, including purchase of tickets, reservations, registrations, RSVPs, guest lists, etc.
- Monitor and update firm and senior management architecture licensing and apply for new licenses when required.
- Coordinate travel, hotel, transportation arrangements for senior management team.
- Provide information to external and internal contacts, while handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, faxing, scanning, maintaining computer and manual filling systems, etc.
- Provide additional general support to the Admin and Finance team by performing other related duties as needed.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Positive attitude accompanied with a strong work ethic
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Excellent time management skills
How to apply:
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Office Coordinator” in the subject line.
KPMB Architects is located at 351 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario.
We are committed to the safety of our candidates and our employees. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for all candidates. If you are contacted by KPMB regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
KPMB celebrates diversity and welcomes people from all backgrounds to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.