As a key member of the Marketing Team, the Marketing Content Writer will report to the Marketing Director and will share our values and be a creative, enthusiastic and design excellence-driven collaborator. Ultimately, you will support the development of multi-media marketing campaigns and be responsible for the execution of written materials that maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of channels.
- Propose and develop creative, meaningful, effective, and compelling narratives for various platforms and campaigns
- Collaborate with team to storyboard, write and edit original content such as articles, presentations, and award submissions
- Create clear, concise copy according to brand guidelines for various mediums: film, print, digital and social
- Provide copy ideas for all messaging and storytelling elements and write content accordingly (for social media, newsletters, video, press releases, news stories, POVs, project pages, internal communications)
- Understand and implement brand guidelines and brand voice
- Collaborate with firm partners, consultants, collaborators, clients, etc. to articulate project stories
- Synthesize information supplied by project teams, business development, and external partners into effective and accessible copy
- Conduct research to formulate ideas and demonstrate contextual knowledge of themes and topics
- Understand the target audience for copy
- Optimize content for SEO and user engagement
- Present work and develop relationships of value and respect with the client
- Other duties as assigned from time-to-time
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Related post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant discipline (i.e., Communication, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent)
- Well-developed sense for compelling storytelling and narrative angles, tailored for specific audiences
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with demonstrated experience adapting messaging to different channels while supporting brand goals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with peers and all levels of management
- Knowledge of and interest in design and architecture an asset
- A shared passion for the values and vision of KPMB
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with teams
- Meticulous attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Ability to independently research and quickly understand unfamiliar topics, issues, and concepts
- High level of comfort working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to capture and edit basic video content an asset
- Working knowledge of WordPress, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
If this is you, we invite you to contact us by:
Submitting your CV and Portfolio in confidence to email@example.com with “Content Writer” in the subject line.
We are committed to the safety of our candidates and our employees. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for all candidates. If you are contacted by KPMB regarding your application, please advise if you require accommodation.
KPMB celebrates diversity and welcomes people from all backgrounds to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.