Marketing and Communications Specialist
As a key member of the Marketing Team, the Marketing and Communications Specialist will report to the Marketing Director and will share our values and be a creative, enthusiastic, and design excellence-driven collaborator. Ultimately, you will support the development of multi-media marketing campaigns and be responsible for the execution of marketing services that maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of channels.
- Propose and create narratives for various platforms and campaigns
- Assist in the implementation of original content for the media and owned channels
- Collaborate with team to write articles, produce presentations, and complete award submissions
- Develop written content (social media, newsletters, press releases, news stories, project pages, internal communications)
- Manage social media scheduling, posting, and foster engagement
- Develop, maintain and track marketing touchpoints that include brochures and presentation materials
- Contribute to the deployment of internal communications
- Liaise with PR firm in a timely manner and serve as the primary contact, support media relations and creation of press packages
- Assist in the development and execution of communication plans
- Support philanthropic and partnership fulfillment
- Monitor AEC industry and stay current on marketing trends
- Analyze, measure, and report on campaign effectiveness and performance of digital marketing campaigns, assessing against goals for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Analyze campaigns and recommend strategic and tactical options to maximize performance
- Attend events to provide appropriate in real-time content and fulfill commitments to all stakeholders
- Prepare and coordinate details of events, conferences, and speaking engagements
- Coordinate with graphic designers to implement all printed and digital material
- Work with a creative team, and 3rd party ad servers in the campaign set-up, ad trafficking, and monitoring of digital campaigns
- Oversee quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper digital functionality
- Assist with invite distribution, guest list coordination, and event coordination
- Facilitate tasks for marketing interns
- Other duties as assigned from time-to-time
- Well-developed sense for compelling storytelling and narrative angles, tailored for specific audiences
- Excellent written and verbal writing skills in English
- Related post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant discipline (i.e., Communication, Journalism, Marketing)
- A passion for the values and vision of KPMB
- Proficient knowledge of social media and email marketing trends and best practices
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork skills and ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and task management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and react quickly to trends and opportunities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of and interest in design and architecture as an asset
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing and Communications Specialist” in the subject line.
KPMB Architects is located at 351 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario.
We are committed to the safety of our candidates and our employees. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for all candidates. If you are contacted by KPMB regarding a job opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
KPMB celebrates diversity and welcomes people from all backgrounds to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.