Junior Executive Assistant
Are you a highly motivated self-starter with a demonstrated ability to support a team-oriented environment? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy being a go-to person to provide essential administrative support to the senior leadership team? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to for you.
KPMB Architects is seeking an ambitious, highly organized, and detail-oriented Junior Executive Assistant to provide high level administrative support to the Executive Assistants and Administrative team. As a Junior Executive Assistant, you will play a vital role in the smooth operation of our organization. You will be responsible for handling various tasks to ensure our executives can focus on their core responsibilities. This role is based in our downtown Toronto office and is open to entry-level candidates.
In this role, you will:
- Provide general administrative support to Executive Assistants and Administrative team to increase efficiency and provide overall departmental support.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, including organizing meetings, conferences, and appointments.
- Be the back-up support for front-desk coverage.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations as requested.
- Conduct research and compile data and ensure executives are prepared for meetings by providing relevant materials and information.
- Book and manage complex global travel arrangements, itineraries, or other duties.
- Organize and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Act as a liaison between executives and other team members, clients, and consultants.
- Manage timesheets, expenses, and invoices for executives, including creating expense reports and submitting invoices for payment.
- Assist with coordination of internal and external meetings and events, including bookings, guest registration, technology requirements, and catering orders as needed.
Who we are looking for
If you can answer “YES’ to the following questions, we want to hear from you.
- Do you hold a post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration and have at least 1 year of relevant experience in an administrative role supporting executives?
- Can you communicate effectively and professionally, both in writing and verbally?
- Are you able to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive information?
- Are you organized, with the ability to keep multiple schedules and projects on track simultaneously, while having a keen eye for detail?
- Are you a problem solver, with the ability to anticipate needs and proactively find solutions?
- Do you have a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, ability to work well under pressure?
- Do you enjoy working with a team?
- Are you proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams), with the ability to learn new software quickly?
How we work together will be reflected through kpmb’s core values:
- People first. We support one another and treat everyone with respect, empathy, and integrity.
- We design through collaboration, challenging ourselves and our clients to achieve excellence.
- We rigorously pursue ideas to craft buildings that are transformative, regenerative, and beautiful.
- Sustainability and equity. We seek to have a positive social, environmental, and economic impact through our work.
- We give back. We support and strengthen the cultural and social well-being of our communities.
If this is you, we invite you to contact us by:
Submitting your CV to email@example.com with “Junior Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
We are committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. KPMB Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status.
If you are contacted by KPMB regarding your application, please advise if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.