KPMB Architects is one of Canada’s leading architectural practices. Founded in 1987, KPMB has evolved a diverse portfolio of architectural projects with a focus on building healthy, vibrant cities and communities. The practice is committed to quality and excellence and contemporary modern design. KPMB has grown to 100+ employees and is recognized for its highly collaborative, energetic culture. KPMB works on a wide variety of high-profile projects for some of North America’s leading cultural, educational, and business leaders.
KPMB is seeking a Junior Architect who shares a passion in architecture, drawing and design excellence. The scope of work will vary according to the skill level and experience of the candidate.
- Develop working drawings, presentation sketches and renderings under the guidance of Sr. Architects
- Collaborate with team members at all project phase and ensure clarity and quality of concept is maintained through detailing
- Ensure all work meets KPMB standards for quality
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Architecture
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Ontario/ Canadian Building Codes
- Strong Revit skills are a must for this role
- A self-motivated collaborator that will be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude accompanied with a strong work ethic
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and portfolio in confidence to email@example.com with “Jr. Architect” in the subject line.
KPMB Architects is located at 351 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by KPMB regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.