As a key member of the Marketing Team, the Graphic Designer will report to the Marketing Director and will share our values, be a creative, enthusiastic and design excellence-driven collaborator. Ultimately, you will build assets and collateral that maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of marketing channels.
In this role, your key responsibilities are to:
- Conduct and execute multifaceted research and design work
- Design on-brand artwork and graphics for short-term digital and print communications products including, but not limited to:
- Day-to-day social media graphics
- Email marketing graphics
- Various digital and print collateral (i.e., miscellaneous presentations, posters, press material)
- Illustrations for digital formats
- Animations/short video for digital formats
- Sketches, mock-ups, prototypes, finished designs, and presentations for campaigns
- Develop an understanding of, and aid in, the planning/resourcing of brand campaigns
- Follow projects from concept to realization and ensure appropriate signoffs are acquired
- Build strong client and vendor relationships
- Manage time and hours with respect to project budgets and responsibilities across multiple projects
- Facilitate internal meetings and creative sessions
- Promote the consistent use of KPMB and KPMB LAB brand across all platforms
Key Core Competencies that you possess:
- 3-5 years of Graphic Design experience both print and digital marketing
- Complete proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite especially in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, and Motion Graphic animation (AfterEffects, Animate, Cinema 4D)
- Experience with email marketing software such as Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Vertical Response, Survey Monkey, etc.
- Proven ability to work and collaborate with cross-functional team
- The capacity to drive to beautiful and efficient solutions
- A proven combination of design capabilities and technological expertise
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills, deadline oriented, and results driven
- Ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Video editing experience is an asset
- Remain informed on industry trends, best practices, and standards
- A pulse on a broad range of local and global issues and a cultural awareness
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and portfolio (print & digital) in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Designer” in the subject line.
KPMB Architects is located at 351 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario.
We are committed to the safety of our candidates and our employees. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for all candidates. If you are contacted by KPMB regarding this opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
KPMB celebrates diversity and welcomes people from all backgrounds to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.