KPMB Architects is one of Canada’s leading architectural practices. Founded in 1987, KPMB has evolved a diverse portfolio of architectural projects with a focus on building healthy, vibrant cities and communities. The practice is committed to quality and excellence and contemporary modern design. KPMB has grown to 100+ employees and is recognized for its highly collaborative, energetic culture. KPMB works on a wide variety of high-profile projects for some of North America’s leading cultural, educational, and business leaders.
We are seeking to expand our team, and are currently looking for talented Architectural Designers, Technologists, licenced Architects OAA and/or licenced Technologists OAA.
As a member of the KPMB Design Team, you will play a significant role on a project that requires creativity, collaboration, in-depth knowledge, design details, technical capabilities, while maintaining KPMB’s quality from concept through to construction.
Who we are looking for:
If you can answer “YES” to the following questions, we want to hear from you.
- Are you curious about the future of our field and eager to help drive it?
- Are you a creative thinker?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and rise to a challenge?
- Are you a self-starter who can work independently, knows when to ask questions, and is comfortable collaborating with a team?
- Do you hold an Architectural Technologist Diploma, a Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Architecture?
- Have a solid 5+ years of Architectural experience from SD to CA?
- Are proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up, Rhino, MS Office Application, Enscape and Photoshop?
If this is you, we invite you to contact us by:
Submitting your CV and Portfolio in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Design Role” in the subject line.
KPMB Architects is located at 351 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario. Our office is currently working remotely due to COVID-19, but this role is intended to be based in our downtown Toronto office.
We are committed to the safety of our candidates and our employees. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for all candidates. If you are contacted by KPMB regarding your application, please advise if you require accommodation.
KPMB celebrates diversity and welcomes people from all backgrounds to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.