We are seeking to expand our team and are currently looking for talented Architectural Designers and licenced Architects OAA.
As a member of the KPMB Design Team, you will play a significant role on a project that requires creativity, collaboration, in-depth knowledge, design details, technical capabilities, while maintaining KPMB’s quality from concept through to construction.
Who we are looking for:
If you can answer “YES” to the following questions, we want to hear from you.
- Are you curious about the future of our field and eager to help drive it?
- Are you a creative thinker?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and rise to a challenge?
- Are you a self-starter who can work independently, knows when to ask questions, and is comfortable collaborating with a team?
- Do you hold a Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Architecture?
- Have a solid 5+ years of Architectural experience from SD to CA?
- Are proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up, Rhino, MS Office Application, Enscape and Photoshop?
If this is you, we invite you to contact us by:
Submitting your CV and Portfolio in confidence to email@example.com with “Design Role” in the subject line.
We are committed to the safety of our candidates and our employees. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for all candidates. If you are contacted by KPMB regarding your application, please advise if you require accommodation.
KPMB celebrates diversity and welcomes people from all backgrounds to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.