KPMB Architects is one of Canada’s leading architectural practices. Founded in 1987, KPMB has evolved a diverse portfolio of architectural projects with a focus on building healthy, vibrant cities and communities. The practice is committed to quality and excellence and contemporary modern design. KPMB has grown to 100+ employees and is recognized for its highly collaborative, energetic culture. KPMB works on a wide variety of high-profile projects for some of North America’s leading cultural, educational, and business leaders.
KPMB is seeking a Junior BIM Specialist / Revit Coordinator with a passion in architecture, drawing and design excellence.
- Ensure all work meets KPMB standards for quality
- Complete work upon agreed deadlines
- Prepare and assemble drawings sets from schematic design through to construction administration in Revit
- Working together with Digital Practices to assist with design teams on Revit software to accurately create and develop 3D, parametric models.
- Maintain the efficiency and effectiveness of all day to day BIM production activities and responsibilities
- Assist with BIM Managers during the onboarding and training process for all architectural designers
- Assist in creating and maintaining company BIM Standards, Templates, Graphic Standards, Family libraries
- Perform multi-discipline coordination utilizing BIM techniques and clash detection tools
- Generate project specific custom Revit families and content, as needed
- Demonstrate knowledge of BIM and CAD standards and best practices
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in design, construction documents, and contract administration. Previous focus on (insert if there is a preference ie: academic, institutional ) is an asset
- Graduate of an accredited Architectural Technologist Program, and or undergraduate of Architectural Studies or equivalent
- Excellent working drawings and knowledge of current versions of REVIT and AutoCAD is essential
- Fully versed in the Ontario Building Code
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and with a highly collaborative team
- Exercise judgement where supervision may be minimal
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and portfolio in confidence to email@example.com with “Junior BIM Specialist / Revit Coordinator” in the subject line. Your submission will be reviewed carefully however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
KPMB Architects is located at 351 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario. We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by KPMB regarding a job opportunity or testing, please advise if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.