- City of Cinema
August 09, 2010
- Manitoba Hydro Place: The New Precedent
August 05, 2010
- Where Canada: Royal Conservatory Best Attraction for Summer 2010
July 30, 2010
- Oliver & Bonacini Restaurants at TIFF Bell Lightbox
July 29, 2010
- Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre in WIN promo
July 27, 2010
- Eco-friendly city hall nears completion in Vaughan, Ontario
July 20, 2010
- Royal Conservatory Wins Prestigious 2010 International Architecture Award
July 08, 2010
- Vaughan Lays Foundation as a Green City with Eco-Friendly Design of New City Hall
June 30, 2010
- Once-lonely Fort York area starts to buzz
June 18, 2010
- Royal Conservatory wins Pug Award
June 17, 2010
June 29, 2012 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Marianne McKenna has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. McKenna is among 70 new appointments, including former Alberta premier Ralph Klein, former NHL coach and player Pat Quinn and filmmaker Guy Maddin.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by the Governor-General, David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.