- Vaughan City Hall Awarded Governor General's Medal in Architecture
May 08, 2012
- Robert G. Hill awarded the Order of da Vinci from the OAA
April 03, 2012
- TIFF Bell Lightbox and Vaughan City Hall win Ontario Association of Architects Award of Design Excellence
April 03, 2012
- Proposed Globe tower design gets unprecedented accolades at public meeting
February 15, 2012
- Design unveiled for new Globe And Mail tower at Front and Spadina
February 08, 2012
- First Look at New Globe and Mail Offices
February 01, 2012
- Globe and Mail picks KPMB Architects to design its new headquarters
January 31, 2012
- New Office Towers Have Changed the Face of Toronto
January 20, 2012
- Bruce Kuwabara, Founding Partner of KPMB, appointed as an Officer of the Order of Canada, December 31st, 2011
December 31, 2011
- Remai Art Gallery of Saskatchewan wins Canadian Architect, Award of Excellence
December 15, 2011
June 29, 2012 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Marianne McKenna has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. McKenna is among 70 new appointments, including former Alberta premier Ralph Klein, former NHL coach and player Pat Quinn and filmmaker Guy Maddin.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by the Governor-General, David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.