- Canada's National Ballet School wins 2 Urban Land Institute Awards for Excellence
October 31, 2008
- Marianne McKenna wins the Judy Elder Alumna Award
October 29, 2008
- A Yale-themed ‘Study’
October 24, 2008
- Market panic? Bring it on
October 18, 2008
- A Themed Hotel Comes to an Ivy League Town
October 15, 2008
- Lighten Up
October 01, 2008
- American architects select 114 buildings in thirty-eight nations to win the world's most prestigious 2008 international architecture awards
September 24, 2008
- From car wash to new home of the stars
September 02, 2008
- The high point for RCM's old building
August 30, 2008
- Quiet and refined: The new conservatory is like a sexy librarian out on a date
August 30, 2008
June 29, 2012 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Marianne McKenna has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. McKenna is among 70 new appointments, including former Alberta premier Ralph Klein, former NHL coach and player Pat Quinn and filmmaker Guy Maddin.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by the Governor-General, David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.