- New Office Towers Have Changed the Face of Toronto
January 20, 2012
- Bruce Kuwabara, Founding Partner of KPMB, appointed as an Officer of the Order of Canada, December 31st, 2011
December 31, 2011
- Remai Art Gallery of Saskatchewan wins Canadian Architect, Award of Excellence
December 15, 2011
- Marianne McKenna Honoured With Fellowship Of The Royal Conservatory
October 21, 2011
- Architect Selected for Kellogg Building - KPMB Architects engaged to design new global hub
October 06, 2011
- Michael M. Koerner Appointed First-Ever Chancellor of The Royal Conservatory
September 08, 2011
- Team picked to build athletes’ village for Toronto’s Pan Am Games
September 07, 2011
- Canadian Museum of Nature wins International Architecture Award
July 26, 2011
- TIFF Bell Lightbox wins Pug Award
June 21, 2011
- Royal Conservatory wins 2011 AIA/CAE Educational Facility Design Award - Excellence
June 02, 2011
June 29, 2012 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Marianne McKenna has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. McKenna is among 70 new appointments, including former Alberta premier Ralph Klein, former NHL coach and player Pat Quinn and filmmaker Guy Maddin.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by the Governor-General, David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.