- KPMB wins 11th Governor General's Medal for Architecture
April 27, 2010
- Manitoba Hydro Place Named one of AIA/COTE Top Ten Green Projects
April 26, 2010
- A new look for Orchestra Hall
April 10, 2010
- Designs Unveiled for Minnesota Orchestra Hall
April 09, 2010
- Koerner Hall: With clever lighting, an instant opera house
March 18, 2010
- Elizabeth Paden wins the Canada Council for the Arts Prix de Rome
March 11, 2010
- Manitoba Hydro Place named Building of the Year
March 05, 2010
- George Brown College bringing its bustle to the waterfront
February 23, 2010
- Wave Effect: Jeanne Gang and architecture’s anti-divas
February 01, 2010
- KPMB wins 2010 AIA Institute Honor Award for Ryerson University Master Plan
January 15, 2010
June 29, 2012 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Marianne McKenna has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. McKenna is among 70 new appointments, including former Alberta premier Ralph Klein, former NHL coach and player Pat Quinn and filmmaker Guy Maddin.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by the Governor-General, David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.