- TIFF Bell Lightbox and Vaughan City Hall win Ontario Association of Architects Award of Design Excellence
April 03, 2012
- Proposed Globe tower design gets unprecedented accolades at public meeting
February 15, 2012
- Design unveiled for new Globe And Mail tower at Front and Spadina
February 08, 2012
- First Look at New Globe and Mail Offices
February 01, 2012
- Globe and Mail picks KPMB Architects to design its new headquarters
January 31, 2012
- New Office Towers Have Changed the Face of Toronto
January 20, 2012
- Bruce Kuwabara, Founding Partner of KPMB, appointed as an Officer of the Order of Canada, December 31st, 2011
December 31, 2011
- Remai Art Gallery of Saskatchewan wins Canadian Architect, Award of Excellence
December 15, 2011
- Marianne McKenna Honoured With Fellowship Of The Royal Conservatory
October 21, 2011
- Architect Selected for Kellogg Building - KPMB Architects engaged to design new global hub
October 06, 2011
December 31, 2011 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Bruce Kuwabara has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. Kuwabara is among 66 new appointments, including former prime minister Paul Martin, retired generals Rick Hillier and Maurice Baril, General Charles Bouchard, broadcasters Stuart McLean and Brian Williams, hockey coach Scotty Bowman, and jazz musician Archie Alleyne.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field such as the military, protective services or volunteerism, or meritorious service in any field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by Governor-General David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.