- Kellogg’s new building reaches its final height
October 23, 2015
- The Munk School of Global Affairs receives Heritage Toronto Award of Merit
October 19, 2015
- UBC launches its Centennial year and marks the official opening of the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
October 05, 2015
- Athletes Village: Overview (Part 1) & Building by Building (Part 2) by the OAA
August 21, 2015
- New Landmark Libraries 2015: The Reveal
August 18, 2015
- Four top Canadian architecture firms came together to design the Pan Am and Para Pan Am Games Athletes' Village.
July 13, 2015
- How top Canadian architects designed a Pan Am district from scratch
July 09, 2015
- George Brown College, Waterfront Campus receives 2015 Canadian Green Building Award
June 09, 2015
- Why a city hall matters: 'It’s all the things that make up life'
May 15, 2015
- Bridgepoint is Toronto's First LEED Silver Hospital
May 15, 2015
December 31, 2011 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Bruce Kuwabara has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. Kuwabara is among 66 new appointments, including former prime minister Paul Martin, retired generals Rick Hillier and Maurice Baril, General Charles Bouchard, broadcasters Stuart McLean and Brian Williams, hockey coach Scotty Bowman, and jazz musician Archie Alleyne.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field such as the military, protective services or volunteerism, or meritorious service in any field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by Governor-General David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.