- The Finishing Touches: Touring the Canary District
February 05, 2015
- Penn Trustees Approve KPMB Design for Perelman Center for Political Science and Economics
January 20, 2015
- Design Teams Announced for Jack Layton Ferry Terminal and Harbour Square Park Design Competition
January 12, 2015
- When shaping the capital, do so with care
January 02, 2015
- 10 best architectural projects of 2014: Hume
December 29, 2014
- Jury member goes public with criticism of victims of communism memorial site
December 15, 2014
- Marianne McKenna #25 on Maclean’s 50 most important people in Canada
November 21, 2014
- Two Take Toronto: Seventies grads help power the stratospheric growth of Canada’s largest city
November 10, 2014
- Vogue’s Guide to Canada’s Cultural Capital: Toronto
October 31, 2014
- Torys LLP Calgary and Bridgepoint Active Healthcare Win Canadian Interiors Best of Canada Award and KPMB Architects Best of Best of Canada!
October 02, 2014
December 31, 2011 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Bruce Kuwabara has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. Kuwabara is among 66 new appointments, including former prime minister Paul Martin, retired generals Rick Hillier and Maurice Baril, General Charles Bouchard, broadcasters Stuart McLean and Brian Williams, hockey coach Scotty Bowman, and jazz musician Archie Alleyne.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field such as the military, protective services or volunteerism, or meritorious service in any field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by Governor-General David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.