- Rotman School of Management wins Canadian Interiors Best of Canada Award in Institutional Category
November 07, 2013
- A Photographer’s Studio With a Message - Sugino Studio featured on Azure Magazine
November 04, 2013
- Pan/Parapan Am Games Athletes' Village / Canary District wins CUI Brownie Award for Best Overall Project
October 24, 2013
- Watch the dazzling two-minute aerial photography video of Bridgepoint Active Heathcare in Toronto
October 24, 2013
- More Than Skin Deep
October 18, 2013
- John Molson School of Business Shortlisted for OAQ's Award of Excellence
October 16, 2013
- At Toronto’s CityPlace, east and west divide
September 12, 2013
- KPMB wins Award of Merit at Toronto Urban Design Awards
September 11, 2013
- Commons sense
August 26, 2013
- New Toronto library: great architecture, great view
August 25, 2013
December 31, 2011 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Bruce Kuwabara has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. Kuwabara is among 66 new appointments, including former prime minister Paul Martin, retired generals Rick Hillier and Maurice Baril, General Charles Bouchard, broadcasters Stuart McLean and Brian Williams, hockey coach Scotty Bowman, and jazz musician Archie Alleyne.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field such as the military, protective services or volunteerism, or meritorious service in any field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by Governor-General David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.