- Doors Open Toronto: 10 things you need to see this weekend
May 23, 2014
- KPMB Architects Shortlisted for the Banff Centre in Alberta
May 23, 2014
- Phyllis Lambert to Receive the Golden Lion Award
May 21, 2014
- U of L selects team of architects
May 02, 2014
- Vote for Bridgepoint Active Healthcare and Toronto Community Housing, Block 32 for 2014 Pug Awards
May 01, 2014
- Architects selected for major projects at University of Lethbridge
April 28, 2014
- CIGI Campus and the Joseph L. Rotman School of Management Expansion among the 12 winners announced for 2014 Governor General's Medals in Architecture
April 23, 2014
- Vote for Joseph L. Rotman School of Management in AZ People's Choice Awards
April 10, 2014
- Joseph L. Rotman School of Management Selected as AZ Award Finalist
April 08, 2014
- KPMB Receives 3 OAA Awards for Design Excellence
March 21, 2014
December 31, 2011 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Bruce Kuwabara has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. Kuwabara is among 66 new appointments, including former prime minister Paul Martin, retired generals Rick Hillier and Maurice Baril, General Charles Bouchard, broadcasters Stuart McLean and Brian Williams, hockey coach Scotty Bowman, and jazz musician Archie Alleyne.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field such as the military, protective services or volunteerism, or meritorious service in any field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by Governor-General David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.