- Two for One
February 08, 2017
- Build Toronto Design Competition for the New Etobicoke Civic Centre – KPMB Shortlisted
February 02, 2017
- Appointment Notice: Associates Angela Lim and Brian Melcher, and Director of Digital Practice, Hany Iwamura
January 31, 2017
- KPMB Architects - Marianne McKenna shortlisted for Edinburgh concert hall
January 30, 2017
- Success by design
January 18, 2017
- Ottawa project a blend of public and private visions
January 13, 2017
- Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre is Officially LEED Gold Certified
January 11, 2017
- The New York Times features the Remai Modern in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan as a top museum to travel to in 2017!
January 04, 2017
- From Obama Library plans to a riverfront eye-grabber: Architecture to watch for in early 2017: Featuring the Kellogg School of Management
December 30, 2016
- Author, architect, engineer and physicist to be honoured at Fall Convocation
November 15, 2016
December 31, 2011 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Bruce Kuwabara has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. Kuwabara is among 66 new appointments, including former prime minister Paul Martin, retired generals Rick Hillier and Maurice Baril, General Charles Bouchard, broadcasters Stuart McLean and Brian Williams, hockey coach Scotty Bowman, and jazz musician Archie Alleyne.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field such as the military, protective services or volunteerism, or meritorious service in any field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by Governor-General David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.