- Q&A with KPMB Architects on design of Kellogg School Global Hub
March 28, 2017
- CBC’s Canada: The Story of Us featuring Bruce Kuwabara & Marianne McKenna
March 26, 2017
- Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management reviewed by Blair Kamin of the Chicago Tribune
March 24, 2017
- A Visit to a LEED Platinum Office Building: Manitoba Hydro Place in the Green Building Advisor
March 10, 2017
- OAA blOAAg: Mike & Ophelia Lazaridis Quantum-Nano Centre, University of Waterloo (2012)
March 09, 2017
- Best in Industry Recognized as Design Excellence Finalists for the Ontario Association of Architects Awards
March 06, 2017
- Saskatchewan: Visit Saskatoon’s new art gallery opening later this year
March 06, 2017
- HERstory in Black: Camille Mitchell
February 21, 2017
- Yale celebrates Adams Center grand opening
February 17, 2017
- Celebrating 30 years of practice
February 13, 2017
December 31, 2011 | David Johnston | The Governor General of Canada
Kuwabara Payne McKenna Blumberg Architects is pleased to announce that founding partner Bruce Kuwabara has been appointed an Officer of the Order of Canada. Kuwabara is among 66 new appointments, including former prime minister Paul Martin, retired generals Rick Hillier and Maurice Baril, General Charles Bouchard, broadcasters Stuart McLean and Brian Williams, hockey coach Scotty Bowman, and jazz musician Archie Alleyne.
The Order of Canada recognizes a lifetime of outstanding achievement, dedication to the community and service to the nation. The Order of Canada is part of the Canadian Honours System which recognizes exemplary citizenship and is accorded on the basis of lifetime achievement, bravery, valour, service in a specific field such as the military, protective services or volunteerism, or meritorious service in any field. National honours are presented, on behalf of the Queen, by Governor-General David Johnston.
For a full list of Order of Canada recipients click on the link below.